We are hiring :
2 Graphic Designer in Luxury Branding
2 Graphic Designer (for projects without Branding)
Are you looking for a change? Seeking a friendly working environment?
Do you long for a multi-disciplinary designer role in a creative & internationally-minded local company? Want to create beautiful things?
We're looking for a creative designer with good taste, to join our design team and work across a diverse & wide range of branding projects for luxury hospitality and F&B.
• Assist with Palatino’s specialised Design & Creative Agency brand, including supporting & leading multidisciplinary creative projects for our luxury hospitality clients, such as branding, illustration, stationery & digital collateral design, concept development, etc.
• Create visual proposals, presentations & pitch book material for the clients’ projects, which may include some copywriting & content creation
• Provide design support for all brands linked to the Company including future projects, ideas, & creative initiatives
The candidate we hire will report directly to our Senior Designer and Supervisors and liaise between our HK, China, France, Italy and Saudi teams. They will work on projects for our clients worldwide.
• A good person!
• Branding experience
• Advanced knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• A diploma in Creative or Design disciplines
• Ability in illustration
• Strong time management & organised
• Attention to detail
• A desire to get hands-on experience
• Passionate, creative and curious character
• A strong interest in design and luxury - know what constitutes ‘luxury’ and luxury hospitality
• Strong creative judgement & good taste
• Fluent English
Why join our team?
• Have the opportunity to gain real responsibility right from the beginning
• Work on a multidisciplinary range of tasks for global clients, working on beautiful projects for luxury hotels or F&B groups worldwide!
• Have a direct impact on our business & all our customers
• Be a part of a fast pace environment where you can grow as a person and develop your design skills
• Learn more about the luxury hospitality industry and have the opportunity to be client facing
• Be a part of a young, internationally-minded & passionate team